Find Your Sunset With Casa Corona Weekend Experience
Coming to South Africa for the first time, Casa Corona is a weekend-long lifestyle experience that is just what the good doctor ordered. Think artistry in the form of music, photography, food, and mixology; all brought together under a stunning atmospheric sunset of the Winter Solstice. Yes, the 2019 Winter Solstice will take center stage as a select number of guests take in the breath-taking sunset that heralds the official count-down to Summer in the Southern Hemisphere as days get longer with each passing day. Influenced by themes from Mexico, France, and Spain, Casa Corona emulates a "Paradise in the City." It is a paradise to escape to and live unforgettable moments at sunset. Casa Corona is full of immersive experiences where you can enjoy the perfect winter sunset with a Corona and a lime. The Casa Corona experience will be taking place on Saturday 22 June and Sunday 23 June at Nirox Sculpture Park, Johannesburg.
iPhonography workshops, mixology sessions, Latin-American cuisine, outdoor cinema, live music and outdoor silent concert coupled with Nature's Winter show off. Guests at this intimate gathering will enjoy an exclusive lifestyle experience via some of South Africa's best young creatives. The effervescent celebrity Chef Nti will serve Mexican flair, while mixologists will work their "magic in a glass" to make you forget the bland teas and sweet cocoa.
If you want to be part of the Casa Corona community that will celebrate the Winter Solstice, all you have to do is describe your best sunset memory in the comments section below using the hashtag #FindYourSunset to stand a chance to win double tickets. Tickets are not for sale; so get off that couch, reconnect with Mother Nature and go “find your sunset” this winter! An agenda full of rejuvenation, workshops, live entertainment, art, and gastronomy await you – follow the #FindYourSunset hashtag to join the conversation and follow @CoronaAfrica on Twitter.
CASA CORONA DO’S & DONT’S:
• Gates open next Saturday, 22nd June and Sunday, 23rd June at 12 pm until 8 pm. Arrive early to enjoy complimentary drinks, snacks and a Sculpture Tour around Nirox.
• You will not be granted entry to the venue if you did not register/RSVP your attendance
• Don’t bring food/drinks into the venue, there will be food and drinks vendors on site
• Food and drinks at Casa Corona are for your own account
• Casa Corona is a cashless environment so you can top-up your howler tag with funds upon arrival
• Bring sunscreen, a hat and dress comfortably and warm, we’re going to be outdoors until 8 pm
• Do not smoke in the audience.
• Do bring something to take your rubbish home with you; this is a bin-free site.
• Do not leave a mess.
• Do bring a sunny personality to keep us all warm